Dynamo VS FC Lugano: match information
The UEFA Europa League group stage Matchday 6 of Dynamo Kyiv against FC Lugano will be held on December 12, at the NSC Olimpiyskiy. The kick-off is at 19.55 (local time).
You can purchase tickets for: 60, 120, 250, 300, 400, 500, 800 and 1000 UAH.
The season ticket holders have the primary right to purchase tickets for the UEFACL matches at their seats with a discount of 15%. The reservation is cancelled three days before the kick off.
Tickets are sold at the ticket officies on Troitska Square (near the Olimpiyskaya metro station), as well as at the ticket officies of Dynamo Stadium named after Valery Lobanovsky.
From Monday to Friday
- from 10:00 to 19:00 (lunch break is from 13:00 to 14:00)
Holidays and on weekends
- from 11:00 to 18:00 (lunch break is from 13:00 to 14:00)
- before the end of the halftime.
Draw your attention! People with the first group disability are eligible for a free ticket at the ticket office near the Olimpiyska metro station after providing their ID. Free tickets are also given to fans on wheelchairs and those accompanying them.
Tickets are available online
NSC Olimpiyskyi visitors don’t have to print tickets they buy online. New scanners have been installed at gate North 2 and West 4 of Olimpiyskiy so that you could store tickets only on your devices. That’s become possible due to the NSC Olimpiyskyi partnership with Favorit Sport and Esport companies.
Match referee is Aliyar Aghayev. Referee assistantas are Zeynal Zeynalov, Akif Amirali . The forth official is Orkhan Mammadov. All referees are from Azerbaijan.
Media representatives are welcome to send their requests by e-mail email@example.com
The press conference of FC Lugano head coach and the player will start at 17.30 (local time) in the conference hall of the NSC Olimpiysky. Team practice will begin at 18.15 (local time) (the first 15 minutes open to the media).
Only visitors with appropriate parking passes will have access to the NSC Olimpiyskiy parking area on the match day. If you do not have parking passes you can use Trikotsky underground parking. Parking works twenty four - seven and is located near the stadium (Olimpiiska metro station, near Park Inn hotel, turning from Fizkultury street,). Details: +380673246089, +380443920778.
Metro time pattern
KP "Kyiv Metro" will possibly change the working hours and restrict (close) the entrance for the passengers to Olimpiyska and Palace of Sports metro stations before the match.
Entrance for children
Entrance for children under 7 years old (and including) accompanied by parents is free without providing a seat and after providing a copy of the birth certificate.
It is forbidden to bring to the stadium:
- Any alcoholic drinks, drugs and toxic substances and other stimulants;
- Drinks in any package;
- Weapons and items that can be used as weapons;
- Piercing and cutting objects;
- Items that can be used as throwing ones: umbrellas such as "cane", helmets, bottles, cups and glasses, including tins, as well as other items made of polyester, glass and other fragile or too solid material, as well as "Tetrapak" packs;
- Smoke bombs, fiers and other pyrotechnics;
- Dyes and paints;
- Flammable, explosive, poisonous and corrosive and odorous substances;
- Radioactive materials;
- Cylinders of nerve and tear action gas;
- Laser devices;
- Things which dimebsion exeed 25 x 25 x 25 cm;
- Drums, pipes, megaphones and same items, professional photo and video equipment, means for broadcasting via Internet.