NSC Olimpiyskiy hosted The 25th Charity Bazaar of the International Women's Club of Kyiv
The 25th annual Charity Bazaar "IWCK Charity Bazaar" of the International Women's Club of Kyiv was helded on the main sports and cultural arena of Ukraine – NSC " Olimpiyskiy" on December 2, 2017.
"IWCK Charity Bazaar" is a special event when 44 embassies of foreign countries in Kiev are organizing an exhibition and sale of various national products - and this is not the only thing that attracts numerous visitors.
The Bazaar was traditionally opened with the official part and the parade of flags.
- The Charity Bazaar is the main event when the members of our club work as volunteer together with our Ukrainian colleagues and friends to raise money for charity. Our common goal is to help our target groups: children, women, elderly people, disabled people and others. IWCK intends to make this Bazaar the most successful event to have possibility to help as many people in need as we can, - Valeriya Stulikova, The President of the International Women's Club of Kyiv said.
The Director for External Relations of the NSC “Olimpiysky” Victor Anisimov greeted the guests of event:
- NSC “Olimpiysky” as the main cultural and sports arena of Ukraine is pleased to host the Charity fair "IWCK Charity Bazaar" for the fourth year in a raw. There is no doubt it is one of the most positive, bright and favorite events for citizens of Kyiv and guests of the capital. We are grateful to the organizers for their invaluable contribution to charity work in our country, we wih them successes and inspiration for new interesting accomplishments and projects - Victor Anisimov said.
At the fair every visitor could get acquainted with the culture of the countries represented here, make a round-the-world virtual journey, and also:
• try national dishes and drinks from around the world just staying in Kiev;
• to buy hand-made products, made by volunteers including children and spouses of diplomats specially for event;
• to watch musical and dance performances of bands from all over the world, including a children football project;
• to join the charity campaign - the sale of different things (clothes, household appliances, electronics and much more). All revenues will go to charity;
• to let your children enjoy a variety of activities in the Children's Corner (children can make Christmas decorations, dance with IWCK Disco Queen, meet robots with "BOTEON" or draw with VoyDiCo Ukraine)
• to become a witness and the participant in interethnic cooperation;
• to take part in the no-lose lottery.
IWCK is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 1992 by a group of foreign ladies who live in Ukraine. At the moment, the organization has more than 200 members from 59 countries including representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Ukraine, women in the cultural and business communities and wives of diplomats and businessmen. The previous 24-th Bazaar gathered 3,4 million hryvnas with support of 50 international companies and 1 200 volunteers. The revenues were distributed for 17 charity projects and 7 special campaigns.
NSC “Olimpiyskiy” – the best things happen right here!
NSC “Olimpiyskiy” Press service