The NSC Olimpiyskiy will host Chef congress FONTEGRO
On April 16-17, 2018, Chef congress FONTEGRO will be held on the main sports and cultural arena of the Ukraine – the NSC Olimpiyskiy.
Chef congress FONTEGRO 2018 is:
- master classes of 13 chiefs from 10 countries of the world. One of them is Andre Chang who is No. 14 World's 50 Best Restaurants, and No. 2 Asia's 50 Best Restaurants chief, one of the brightest chiefs of Spain Diego Guerrero, a young chief Santiago Lastra who headed a researching team for the René Redzeppi project in Mexico and many others;
- performance of the co-owner of the international restaurant guide Gault & Millau;
- the only one private screening of the new documentary "Michelin Stars - Tales From The Kitchen" with translation (popcorn is unlimited);
- communication with farmers and producers;
- Afterparty with dishes from foreign chefs and tastings of new interesting food.
Fontegro 2018 team has prepared a rich two-day program: 13 chiefs-speakers from 10 countries who are ready to share their latest inventions, research and recipes.
The NSC Olimpiyskiy - all the best things happen right here!
The NSC Olimpiyskiy press service of